Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator
Realstar is a fully integrated management firm providing full range of investment and property management services. It is one of Canada’s largest multi-residential asset managers on behalf of institutional and private investors. It manages over 25,000 rental apartments and 4,000 manufactured housing units with an asset value of more than $4.0bln. It operates coast-to-coast in 55 communities and eight provinces representing 95% of Canada’s population. Realstar is headquartered in Toronto, and is part of Realstar Group which has approximately $6.3bln of multi-family, hospitality and other real estate assets under management, primarily in Canada and the UK. www.realstar.ca
The French Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator (12-month contract with possibility of permanent) is responsible for providing HR support in the areas of recruitment, employee communications, HRIS and intranet administration, benefits administration, health and safety, employee relations and training.
- Coordinate a high volume of recruitment (constituting up to 50% of the role), including resume screening, phone screening, and preparing offers of employment
- Onboard new employees, including training administration, preparing and sending new hire packages, and maintaining employee files
- In conjunction with the Manager, provide support to District Managers on employee relations issues
- Coordinate reporting and administration of work-related injuries and illnesses and leaves of absences including worker’s compensation and return-to-work programs
- Coordination of updates to Policy Manuals and HR materials
- Input data into the HRIS (Dayforce), including benefits administration
- Respond to general inquiries from employees in a timely manner
- Special projects as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in French is required
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in Human Resources Management
- Working towards CHRP Designation
- 2-3 years of HR generalist work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and manage high volume recruitment
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using an HRIS. Dayforce experience is considered an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who demonstrates attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.