Join our Winning Team as a Benefits Manager
Do you want Fridays off all summer? You read that right! At CARFAX, we care about work-life balance and we’re constantly looking for new ways to ensure we provide it. This summer we’re piloting 4-day work weeks from June 1- through September 6 (Labour Day). We’re super excited about this and you should be too! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work-hard, play-hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference!
The Benefits Manager is a business leader responsible for ensuring competitive and compliant benefit programs for Team CARFAX.
As a Benefits Manager you will:
- Manage benefit programs including enrollment, working with vendors and reporting
- Coordinate leave benefits with a focus on employment laws, regulations and compliance
- Oversee HRIS and record keeping including enhancements, upgrades and reporting
- Manage HR outreach to include employee inquiries, onboarding and off boarding processes as well as policy and training compliance
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 8-10 years’ experience in Benefits and HRIS role with increasing responsibility including management – must be versed in Canadian and US Benefits.
- BS in Human Resources or related field
- Subject matter expert on benefits programs, employment laws and regulations and compliance
- Systems thinker with strong HRIS experience
- HR reporting experience
- Solid operational leader with focus on process improvements and optimizing work flow
- Organized, excellent attention to detail and ability to keep people on task
- Thorough knowledge of compliance standards and practices
- Ability to work cross functionally and partner effectively with multiple teams, offices and locations
Note: The summer 4-day work week is a test program in 2021 and not guaranteed in future years.