At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions. The Human Experience practice was formed to carefully craft and seamlessly execute experiences that are both meaningful and memorable. It is our point of view, that it is those experiences that build lasting emotional bonds and loyalty whether those experiences be for customers, employees or channel partners.
Reporting to the VP of Human Experience, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of customer and employee experience, providing thought leadership and being a dynamic catalyst for top-line growth within the Practice.
As our Learning Solutions Director, you will:
- Disrupt and reinvigorate Bond’s learning and development solution set by bringing thought leadership, leading-edge methodologies/technologies, and innovation to the Human Experience practice
- Develop Bond’s POV on learning and development and its role in employee engagement and enablement
- Engage and involve the Experience Designer team in the ongoing evolution of Bond’s approach to learning and development
- Develop standardized processes and practices that enable the efficient and timely development of all learning assets
- Partner with our community of Strategists and collaborate in bringing forward learning solutions in support of broader client employee engagement and customer experience strategies
- Ensure executional excellence of the solutions we deliver by reviewing deliverables and ensuring quality and alignment with the client’s needs and the practice’s standards and POV
- Collaborate with our Experience Strategists to ensure client learning solutions are appropriately scoped
- Partner with the business development community to source and secure new learning business and apply appropriate learning strategies (i.e., lead the development of proposal writing, participate in pitches and act as a subject matter expert)
- Act as a Lead Strategist on large and complex client learning and development projects
- Drive a yearly agenda of blogs, articles, and white papers to rebuild and heighten Bond’s profile in the marketplace
- Keep abreast of industry and sector trends and present recommendations that keep Bond on the cutting edge of learning and development
As our Learning Solutions Director, you have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of/experience in the corporate learning industry, with hands-on experience in the development, delivery, and management of learning solutions/programs, learning strategies, and governance models
- Experience in a client services environment, consulting with clients across diverse industries (desired)
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design/applied learning concepts and practices, including a deep understanding of current learning industry trends and technologies
- Solid understanding of the customer and employee experience space and the ability to form linkages between learning and CX/EX (desired)
- Strong leadership, supervisory and team-building skills
- Project management, organizational skills
- Strong service orientation and client service/consultative skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to work independently
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Education, Commerce or related field of study
- Demonstrated experience in a sales, consulting, or similar environment (desired)
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m passionate about technology and data
- I am resourceful and curious and a research guru who can take findings and turn them into solutions to better our processes
- I love project management…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I have relevant experience in a fast-paced, agency, or in-house environment
- I have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- I am a pro-active, creative thinker that can inspire team members
- I am a PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel guru
- People analytics excite you, and you are able to tell a story with data
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 500(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.