PINK ELEPHANT - We Lead The Way!
Pink Elephant is a global leader in providing IT Service Management consulting and education training programs, and we are celebrating over 40 years as a highly respected pioneer in the industry! We are leaders in creating new, innovative, interactive and engaging instructional training commercial products that have the ‘WOW’ factor.
We have a unique multi-faceted role for a Learning Experience Coordinator who will provide overall administrative and coordination support to the product development team by updating, maintaining and organizing our high quality education products (training courses) for our customers.
Instructional Design and Learning Experience Support
- Update and maintain courseware in Microsoft PowerPoint, and other tools based on requested changes provided by Instructional Designers or based on outcome of quality assurance audits
- Under direction of Instructional Designers, and based on images provided, creatively design slides for course products
- Apply new templates to existing courses, where needed
- Extract content sources from courseware to create bibliography
- Complete user testing for any required products as assigned
- Upload new courseware in the learning management system (Moodle) prior to customer activation
- In collaboration with customer relationship team (CRM), support customer related inquires or concerns as applicable
- Support the coordination of scheduling Pilot courses for all new courses including confirming date, scheduling attendees, setting up classroom etc.
- Maintain a log of instructor accreditation requirements and ensures compliance with requirements as required by third party regulatory bodies
Product and Document Management
- Manage the product development change and release processes by ensuring all product development databases and related documentation are updated accordingly for any changes made to products, and by coordinating activities between key stakeholders
- Facilitate incident management activities by prioritizing, classifying and recommending next steps
- Communicate product changes and releases to international partners.
- Maintain a document management system to store all product related documentation, implementing version control and permission controls for required stakeholders
- Complete product audits/maintenance and act on improvements needed
- Coordinate requests for and assistance with product improvements and maintenance including effective usage of ticketing and communication tools
- Exam development, testing, uploading to online proctoring service, and ongoing support
- Liaison with partner (PeopleCert) for download of syllabi, content, accreditation requirements and other materials used by Instructional Designers and other Pink staff
Note: This is an office-based position in Burlington, ON (QEW & Burloak Drive)
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related working experience in an administrative or related professional role
- Experience with learning administration/ Learning Management Systems and/or project coordination and/or data management is preferred
- Taking initiative, good problem solver, being proactive, naturally enthusiastic and curious and having strong self-organizational skills is critical for success in this role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and be accountable as well as being able to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Working under pressure in rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent writing (grammar, spelling, punctuation, style) skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Moodle considered an asset
- Enthusiasm for automation, organization and cloud-based collaboration tools (e.g. Trello, Slack, SharePoint)
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (e.g. Moodle) or similar content management system is preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with process visualization tools (e.g. Viso) and/or database tools (e.g. QuickBase or Access) is an asset
- Familiarity with e-learning development tools, graphic design skills or artistic inclination considered an asset
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including a company sponsored RRSP
- Enhanced paid days off in addition to vacation time
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Opportunity to earn IT and business certifications (e.g. ITIL; Change Management, Lean IT, etc.)
- Wellness programs including discounted fitness club memberships
- Weekly Treat Days
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial small office environment
- An interesting, collaborative, and challenging work experience
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and a cover letter that states salary expectations to email@example.com.
. Pink Elephant welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.