HR Recruitment Coordinator
The Pod Group
Full-Time | Richmond Hill, ON
Lead. Innovate. Grow.
The Pod Group (PG) is an HR consulting firm that provides strategic human resources services for clients in various industries including community-based organizations, engineering, manufacturing, services and health-related industries. We provide HR expertise in a number of different capacities, including day-to-day HR, performance management, document development, policy development, labour negotiations, training, succession planning, performance management, recruitment and strategic and operational planning.
PG is growing and is in search of talent to join our team. This is an excellent entry-level growth opportunity for candidates who are looking to add valuable experience to their resumes and capitalize on their HR education.
While the primary focus for this role is to manage the full-cycle recruitment process for clients in support of building competitive organizations, the position will also include:
- Support a number of HR-related assignments/projects including research, analysis, recruitment, and day-to-day HR administration. Examples include creating policy manuals, standardizing new hire documents, developing/implementing orientation programs, supporting performance management, etc.
- Utilize a strong academic background in HR to drive process and system improvement in managing labour relations and union aspects aligned with documentation, grievances, and policy administration.
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy for our client with the intent to build a campaign, system and overall process to generate an ongoing pool of candidates.
- Implement a hiring and interview process to ensure our client utilizes tools in assessing and selecting candidates.
- Support payroll- and benefit-related projects as part of the client’s portfolio.
- Support other key HR assignments that may include health and safety, performance management, compensation reviews, etc.
- Partner to develop, build, and implement a social media strategy focused on PG's target market of small to medium sized organizations across multiple industries – establish a brand presence with an emphasis on building strategic HR partnerships.
- Employ highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in reaching out to potential clients in understanding their needs while developing solutions for implementation.
- Assertively search for opportunities to open doors, talk with clients, understand needs, and partner to provide innovative solutions for HR consulting.
- Implementation and management of recruitment strategies for clients – fill client requirements while engaging in dialogue to understand the opening and ultimately driving new solutions.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business – must be in the process of pursuing or completing CHRP.
- Exposure to marketing and technology would be considered a strong asset.
- Outgoing, professional and assertive in communication with an emphasis on building and supporting client relationships.
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in social media – i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. Experience in web design would be an asset.
- Tech savvy with a flair for creativity, innovation and design.
- A true passion for people, HR and building organizations.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and entrepreneurial – with excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
Candidates can expect to grow with increasing responsibility.
We are excited to talk to you about the opportunity to join our team! Please contact Lannie at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information – we welcome an exploratory discussion with all those who have an interest and present their resume. For additional information on our services or other open opportunities, please visit our website at www.podgroup.ca.