At AET Group we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent. As the first point of contact for employees and external partners for all HR-related inquiries, the HR Coordinator will work in a close-knit, high-performing team in support of AET’s HR Operations focusing on driving a positive employee experience.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting Management with various HR-related activities, including but not limited to; developing training and development programs, full cycle recruitment, employee relations and ensuring compliance with HR and Health and Safety legislation. The HR Coordinator will assist managers and senior executives in day-to-day coordination and management of HR and business operational activities.
This position will be working from the Kitchener head office.
- Full Cycle Recruitment & Selection: interviewing, presenting offers & contracts, onboarding, and off boarding.
- Use HRIS (Humi) to create and maintain all employee documentation including employee files, training, job offers, performance reviews, and organizational charts.
- Support employees and managers with day-to-day questions about company policies, procedures, employee records, and all other related functions.
- Lead the creation and execution of training and development program for all departments.
- Administer various Human Resources-related programs such as employee recognition programs, exit interviews, employee feedback surveys, etc.
- Lead the Social Committee to organize and direct all internal events and volunteering opportunities.
- Maximize the efficiency of business processes by researching, developing, updating, and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ensure company adheres to Provincial Employment Standards, WSIB regulations, Human Rights, and any other employment legislation.
- Act as the benefit administrator and payroll backup
- Assist with new or ongoing HR projects.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2-years of Human Resources administrative experience.
- Working towards CHRP designation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Thorough understanding of privacy legislation and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality/working knowledge of all other basic employment-related legislation required.
- Able to effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner (written and verbal).
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Excellent Communication skills