Position Title: HR Administrator
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Operations, and the HR Manager, the HR Administrator is responsible for performing various Human Resources and administrative tasks to support the smooth running of HR and Recruitment operations.
HR Administrative Support:
- To support with HR administrative tasks, including; maintaining and updating internal employee information in HR database and keep documentation up-to-date;
- Support in Onboarding new employees to USI, using HRIS, including; Coordinate new employee orientation; tracking new employee information in HRIS, adding employees to benefit plans, keeping track of status of employee (i.e. changes from contract to permanent), and sending and tracking appropriate onboarding forms (such as mentorship guidelines, orientation checklists and training documents);
- Supporting the administrative part of the new hire process and coordinate with HR and Office Manager’s to support in various other onboarding tasks;
- Updating staff vacation and TIL balances on a monthly basis in HRIS;
- Support HR Manager with pulling reports and tracking of employee information on a monthly basis;
- Assisting HR Manager with connecting with employees as necessary throughout employee lifecycle, i.e. answering their questions, sending them relevant material, and so on;
- Support HR Manager with offboarding tasks;
- Manage HR files and ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Provide support to HR Manager and administrative team for various other administrative tasks and coordination.
- Support HR Manager to source and manage applications in our Application Tracking System;
- Assist in setting up interviews and conduct screening calls when necessary;
- Supporting the communication to candidates throughout candidate lifecycle, including; following up with candidates and maintaining and organizing candidate pipeline;
- Support with various other aspects of recruitment and pre-onboarding of candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline, or completed Human Resources certificate or diploma program;
- Relevant experience in an HR or administrative role;
- A positive, self-motivated team player, who enjoys a collaborative environment;
- An excellent communicator;
- Effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
Urban Strategies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish, and that an environment that celebrates diversity and inclusion accesses the full potential of our people and contributes to more equitable and innovative outcomes in our practice. Our goal is that our team represents the diversity of the communities in which we practice. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required, and the employee may be required to perform other duties (that they are skilled to perform) as requested.