JOIN A TEAM THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF AND BUILD YOUR CAREER
Nutemp Mechanical Systems Ltd. is a COR certified, multi-discipline trade contractor that works exclusively in the ICI marketplace, primarily in mechanical installations. At Nutemp, we really do work as team and our employees’ needs are as important as our clients’ needs. Our stated purpose -“To build a legacy of excellence in everything we do by creating environments where our clients, team members and communities can all thrive.” - has been built on the collective strength of our people who live our core values: Safety, Quality, Integrity, Mutual Accountability, Inclusion and Diversity, Think.
Our Employee Relations Philosophy is our commitment to manage in a safe, fair, open, respectful and consistent manner. Our commitment to employees is also supported by very competitive pay, benefits, retirement programs, tool/clothing allowances and work-life balance.
We look for people who embrace our core values, have the will to succeed and are committed to honing the required skills to drive winning results for our clients, themselves and our company. Is this you?
The Opportunity: HR MANAGER
The Human Resources Manager leads by example in the development and implementation of all aspects of the HR function for Nutemp including: recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, health and safety, employee policies, training and development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recruitment and staffing.
- Develop and implement all employment and health and safety related practices, policies, and procedures in compliance with Nutemp’s culture, values, needs, and legislation.
- Oversee compensation & benefit processes and documentation. Lead the development and utilization of an appropriate performance management framework.
- Oversee the formation and implementation of training and career development programs.
- Promote and manage positive employee relations.
- Undergraduate degree in business/human resources or related discipline or equivalent.
- CHRP designation or actively working towards completion.
- 4 to 5 years progressive HR generalist experience with strong knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Can work with all levels of employees respectfully, professionally, and with discretion.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting objectives with strong skills in time and project management, initiative, leadership, critical analysis, problem-solving, decision-making
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and HR software
- Proven skills in building effective partnerships, collaboration, staff engagement, team-building
If this opportunity aligns with your skills, values, and aspirations, and you are seeking a rewarding work experience where you can make a difference, we welcome your application. Please send your application in confidence to Irene Lis at email@example.com .
Nutemp is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates.
Thank you to all applicants in advance. We will be in contact only with those selected for an interview.