Talent Acquisition Specialist
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Guelph, ON.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for roles at all levels throughout Eastern Canada. In partnership with the Recruitment team, you will develop a sound recruitment strategy to succeed in the recruitment & retention of quality talent. We need a team player who can keep pace with the company’s growth trajectory.
You Get to do all these Fun things!
- Provide full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, evaluating and documenting Create and maintain a candidates pipeline for future recruiting roles
- Collect and analyze recruitment data and statistics for trends and to support development of programs aimed at innovative recruitment and retention programs Maintain and assist in creation of company programs and policies that contribute to the success of talent management and retention Participate in candidate outreach initiatives, such as career fairs and networking events Contribute to brand confidence and retention practices among newly recruited talent
Does this Sound Like You?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Recruitment or Human Resources functions with some focus on recruitment functions (recruitment experience in Agriculture and Manufacturing would be a real bonus!)
- A post-secondary education in Business, Communications or Social Relations field Effective communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Strong ability and experience to prioritize work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders