Job Location : Don Mills
Working at Agropur means choosing a committed employer who invests daily to give its employees the means to develop professionally. It is also means being part of a large family where simplicity and honesty are lived on a daily basis and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. Invest in yourself and join Agropur to realize your full potential.
Under the supervision of the Production Director, the Scheduling Coordinator manages work teams, controls manufacturing processes and adherence to the manning schedule which is daily and weekly meanwhile respecting the collective bargaining agreement.
**Great opportunity for new grad (HR, supply chain, logistic, etc.). You will take place in the day to day operations dynamic. **
More precisely, the Scheduling Coordinator:
- Respect budget planning process and scheduling of site to support the weekly targets as posted
- Directs, mobilizes, develops and trains personnel
- Supports the production supervisor in daily resource planning , scheduling and administrative activities
- Ensures compliance with the Health & Safety, environmental and food safety programs, and sees to it that the master quality plan (ISO, HACCP, GFSI) is adhered to, implemented and updated
- Ensures the implementation of the collective agreement; and abides to the language
- Schedules plant committees (Health & Safety, grievance, union, training)
- Facilitates continuous improvement workshops with their team; producing a positive employee atmosphere
- Ensures equipment’s sanitation through teardown scheduling;, monitoring and updating records
- Favors a participative management style
- College Diploma or University Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with scheduling / understanding plant environments with direct involvement in a unionized production facility and CBA agreements
- Working knowledge of the administration of a collective bargaining agreement
- Must be customer focused and detail oriented in all aspects of scheduling employee, making adjustments, resolving any conflicts
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities and able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong people and communication skills are a must for success in this position
- Understanding of employment legislation and regulations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are a must