The Change Management Specialist will play a key role in increasing employee adoption through the definition and support of various change management initiatives. Focusing on the people side of change, the incumbent will provide organizational change management (OCM) services which include strategic planning, execution, and reporting as it relates to new technology, processes, and behaviors.
- Understand and articulate what is required to engage stakeholders through technology, process, and behavioral changes
- Create strategies to support the change effort which include recommendations for change related approaches, activities, and deliverables
- Apply change management processes and tools to support the adoption required by a project or initiative to maximize return on investment
- Conduct impact analyses to understand that change journey, identifying potential resistance and mitigation tactics
- Evaluate method and cadence for assessing and reporting out change readiness at various stages throughout a project
- Create communications strategies and plans that address stakeholder groups, key messaging, approach, and delivery mechanisms
- Provide input, document requirements, create strategies, and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Integrate change management activities into project plan, tracking completion of all agreed-upon OCM deliverables and key activities
- Coordinate efforts with other OCM professionals and support resources
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the commitment process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Automotive and technology business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Proficient with Microsoft office and other collaboration tools
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Knowledge and Education
- Diploma or Degree(s) in from an accredited institution or equivalent experience preferred.
- Change management certification or designation desired.
Organizational change management experience in a technology environment an asset
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
Regular travel up to 25% of the time.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.