An IATF 16949 & ISO 9001
P.O. Box 1207, 80 Boundary Road, Cornwall, Ontario K6H 5V3
Phone: (613) 932-8811 Fax: (613) 932-3979
What You Will Do
Based at our Head Office in Cornwall, Ontario, the HR position we are in the process of hiring for will be rebranded to fit with our employee centric model for supports. This role will be responsible for assisting the Manager of Human Resources, with various HR functions and be provided the opportunity to cross train and grow in their skillset and experience, over time. We are looking for the right fit for an HR Practitioner to join our team at Morbern, that has a background and/or demonstrated competencies in any of the following:
· Full Cycle Recruitment
· Onboarding & Orientation
· Disability Management
· Workplace Accommodations
· Performance Management
· Coaching & Mentoring
· Conducting Workplace Investigations
· Attendance Management
· Analyzing & Creation of metrics related to any of the above categories
What We Are Looking For
While we have a list below, ultimately, we are looking for someone who is a hard worker with the right core competencies to be successful in the role. You are someone looking to learn and grow with a company that is willing to provide on-the-job training if needed, for someone hired where there is a good mutual fit.
- HR Diploma/Degree (required)
- Has or is working towards a CHRP/CHRL designation (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and grow
- Strong work ethic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- 1 to 5 years of pertinent work experience (preferred, but willing to train with the right candidate)
- Unionized experience (preferred, but willing to train with the right candidate)
- Strong technical skills using Microsoft 365 programs, specifically Excel is also an asset
Ready to join our team?
· Group Insurance Benefits: Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Employee contribution RRSP program
Job Type: Full-time