Are you passionate about Human Resources? Do you love making a difference by helping your clients save time and money? Do you love finding solutions for your clients by partnering with them to determine their needs? Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t value its people?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
WHO WE ARE
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2022 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services and for Hybrid Work!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an HR compensation specialist you will:
- Lead and execute various compensation projects supporting a variety of clients across Canada. Discuss project options, scope of work, and associated costs with prospective clients in order to meet their project goals. Conduct initial welcome and follow-up calls to support delivery of project to scope and within timelines. Complete assigned projects by delivering final work prior to established due dates and in line with established guidelines. If required, provide onsite support to clients based on project needs. Provide feedback on opportunities for content improvements. Provide back-up support with consulting project generation calls. Provide project support and/or collaboration on other consulting projects.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
As an HR compensation specialist, you must love the thrill of knowing you are helping employees and management create compensation programs that attract and retain talent. You will be supporting clients coast-to-coast while also working on a team that values collaboration and fun!
You are a compensation expert who:
- Is passionate about everything compensation from job evaluations, marketplace analysis, pay equity, and designing compensation plans that motivate performance.
- Has a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or graduate certificate in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Is a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP).
- Has 3-5 years of progressive experience in compensation.
- Is a strong communicator with a keen ability to engage clients, manage expectations, and make professional connections quickly!
- Has demonstrated advanced Excel and analytical skills.
- Has proven experience with job evaluation, pay equity, and compensation analysis.
- Has demonstrated knowledge in designing incentive compensation plans.
- Is organized and able to effectively manage time, especially in the face of competing demands.
- Loves to think outside of the box to develop streamlined solutions.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Are a Certified Canadian Benefits Professional (CBP).
- Have your CHRP designation.
- Have experience working within multiple jurisdictions (such as: federal, Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta).
- Have experience working within various industries (such as: non-profit, First Nations, construction, manufacturing, retail, service sector).
- Have experience researching and developing Human Resources programs, policies, and procedures.
- Are fluent in French.
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all of your hard work.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. That’s it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.3 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Be proud of what you sell. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to promoting products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.