Ontario Excavac (OE) is an expert in hydro excavation of underground utilities and is the largest service provider in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our enduring success comes from the engagement of our people. Our culture of collaboration cultivates a continuous improvement mindset, not only in our work environment but in our work performance too.
Ontario Excavac is continuing to grow, so we have a need to add to our Human Resources team. We are looking for an adaptable and flexible individual who is passionate about building a career in Human Resources and has the desire to learn and to grow in a fast-paced environment. The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing professional, client-centered support within a fast-paced operational environment
- Full-cycle recruitment and onboarding support Maintains employee personnel files and databases Monitors and schedules employee training Document control and record retention Provides support to Health and Safety
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field. CHRP or in the process of achieving Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Experience with HR software, such as HRIS or HRMS Good knowledge of labour laws Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Physical ability to lift 15 lbs unassisted
- Overtime as needed
- Flexible work schedule
- Extended health care Dental care Vision care Life insurance AD&D insurance Long term disability insurance
Ontario Excavac is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Any information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Please include job title in the subject line, when submitting your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Ontario Excavac; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.