Septodont is a leading manufacturer of dental pharmaceuticals and medical devices The French-based company employs over 2,000+ people globally, with six facilities and an international distribution network that is dedicated to serving the needs of dental professionals in more than 150 countries.
Our Cambridge, Ontario site also has a subsidiary called Novocol Pharma, which focuses on contract development and manufacturing, specialized in sterile injectable cartridge and combination product manufacturing.
About the role:
In this role, the Change Management Lead will be accountable to the Director, Change Management. They will primarily be responsible for supporting the Change Management Director in various change initiatives to meet specific initiative objectives and drive change commitment from awareness to buy-in. They will support building the organization’s change capability through risk assessments, communications, training, stakeholder engagement, coordination and evaluation.
In this job you will:
- Support the development of the change management team by building change management awareness, change tools training, and competency building in various functions
- Support the Director in developing change management plans and executing associated stakeholder engagement, change impacts analysis and integration into communication and training to drive adoption of changes introduced
- Partner with key functions to collect, curate and validate change impacts assessments analysis in order to execute tailored change interventions and tactics focused on driving employee adoption
- Assess change leadership competencies across the organization and deliver role-based change management training sessions using standard tools, templates, methodology and training curriculum as required
- Support stakeholder readiness and adoption measurement by designing and tracking relevant KPIs
- Support development of reward and recognition tactics tied to overall change plans aimed at motivating and enabling employees to transition to the future desired state
- Support functional leaders in driving their teams through stages of change transitions, including tracking employee change receptivity, and designing triggers to accelerate employee adoption
- Partner with HR, Project Leaders and/or Functional Leaders to integrate all change management deliverables, milestones and activities into project critical paths
- Track and report on business/employee/end user readiness along with progress and effectiveness of change management deliverables tied to assigned initiatives
- Observes and supports all safety guidelines and regulations.
- Follows GMP and regulatory requirements, and ensures quality standards are met.
- Models the Company Mission, Vision and Values Statements, policies, and current standard business practices.
- Performs other related duties and or special projects as assigned by the leader
Our ideal candidate has:
- University degree in a related discipline preferred e.g. Business, Human Resources, Science or Engineering.
- PROSCI or CCMP certification in Change Management desired
- Post-secondary education in behavioural analysis or BCBA certification is considered an asset
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in organizational change management and partnering with internal stakeholders
- Pharmaceutical or manufacturing background is considered an asset.
- Stakeholder management and strategic planning evidenced through project planning and execution
- Robust organizational and time management skills, with clear focus on prioritized tasks
- Knowledge and passion for change management principles, methodologies, models and types of tactics/techniques to build and foster a culture of change readiness
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences; strong communication (written/verbal) and active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships in order to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Able to work effectively at all levels of an organization, and a team player who is able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills and proficient facilitation, data analysis and presentation skills
- Adept at handling confidential and/or sensitive information
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset
- Excellent compensation/benefits package.
- Bonus and reward programs
- Discounted gym memberships
- Programs supporting work life balance
- Employee recognition program
- Professional and personal development programs
- Social events and spirit days
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process.