Human Resource Manager
- Oetiker Limited
- Alliston, ON
- Up to $120K per year + 15% Annual Bonus
- Closing date
- Apr 30, 2023
- Labour / Employee / Industrial Relations, Organizational Effectiveness / Culture, Talent Management / Workforce Planning, Workplace / Employment Law
- Job Level
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Designations Required/Preferred
- Set up local HR infrastructure in accordance with global HR Strategy together with Head HR Americas
- Managing and leading the assigned HR Generalists and support Functions
- Full responsibility for recruitment and selection
- Formulates and recommends local Human Resources policies and objectives in accordance with global HR Strategy, policies and procedures
- Analyze, create, modify compensation and benefit policies as recommendation to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements according to global guidelines.
- Execution of approved policies in Compensation, Pension, Healthcare and Benefits Monitoring and coordination of training-, onboarding- and off boarding activities.
- Conducting HR courses for onboarding. Responsible for data maintenance, schedule offerings, create courses and tasks and record internal and external learning in Successfactors LMS
- Full responsibility and system owner for payroll, time and attendance and other local HR systems
- Full responsibility for data integrity, accuracy and consistency in all local and global HR Systems
- Budgeting and review of personnel expenses, monitoring KPI´s
- Directs process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and staffing levels
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related concerns through effective performance coaching
- Monitoring local labor relations together with Legal Entity Management
- Member of local Management Team
- Professional level of knowledge in all relevant subjects of HR operations including payroll, data management, recruitment, labor law, employee engagement, retention, succession planning compensation and benefits, and organizational development
- High affinity to electronic HR Systems Hands on mentality
- Proficient in essential Management skills Distinct analytical skills
- Self-concept as business partner and service orientation
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Think global act local.
- Judgment and Decision Making — considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Negotiation — bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Complex Problem Solving — identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Oral and Written Comprehension — The ability to listen to, read and understand information and ideas presented in spoken words or presented in writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor Degree in Business with HR emphasis
- Min. 5+ years experience in HR operations preferably in the Automotive Industry
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert